A Yale or as it is sometimes known Centicore is a beast from classical mythology. According to Pliny the Elder, the Yale is a beast native to Ethiopia. The Yale has two flexible independent horns which can move in any direction. In combat, the Yale would usually bend one horn backward so that if the primary one gets broken off it can bring the other out front. The Yale is natural and should the Basilisk find a sleeping Yale, it will sting the creature between the eyes causing them to swell until they burst.
- The Yale is black in color
- The Yale is as big as a horse
- The Yale has the tail of an elephant
- The Yale has the jaws of a boar
- The Yale has movable horns more than a cubit in length.